Saturday, February 14, 2009

A BIG HEALING HEART:


Can't tell you how many hours I've snuggled with Susie. She nickers to me and nuzzles my chest with her warm muzzle. She has melted my heart...I can feel again. Time to reach out to friends...Grammie is back!

This has been a long, long winter. It's far from over but the robins are out and although it's snowing today, I can feel Spring right around the corner. Time to collect planting pots and line up fertilizer. It's going to be all-organic this year. Where to start...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

joanne said...

I'm so happy to see you post again and look forward to hearing more. One day at a time...

Debra said...

Grammie, I was just thinking about you, dear heart. I hope that you are continuing to heal and that life has become gentler. You are such a special soul and you have been missed.

Big healing hugs,
Debbie