Sunday, March 30, 2008

DO YOU KNOW ME?:

"My master told me to get out of the car and stay. I stayed for two months, licking dew off the weeds and eating grasshoppers so I could stay where he told me to. He never came back for me and I don't know why because I'm a good dog. I'm old and have bad hips but I have loved my family my whole life and don't understand why I would be left in the middle of nowhere to be eaten alive by coyotes. I am worried about my human children, where will they be dumped when their joints hurt and they can't run fast anymore? Grammie Hoffman found me and takes good care of me but I still miss my family."

If you overhear someone saying they're going to let "Spot" or "Jake" live out his life in the wild of nature, to be FREE, be it wheat fields or mountains, please have him read this!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Grammie,

You are an angel on earth, my friend.

Hugs,
Deb